- This bundle contains Echo Dot (3rd gen) and Sengled Smart Bulb – everything you need to start your smart home.
- Echo Dot is our most popular voice-controlled speaker, now with improved sound and a new design.
- Simple to set up and use – To set up your free bulb, plug in and set up your Echo device, plug in your bulb, and ask, “Alexa, discover my devices.” Use your voice to name your bulb and begin using immediately
- No smart home hub required—set up routines and schedules through the Alexa app.
- Use your voice to control your lights, just say “Alexa, turn on lights” for a hands-free experience
- Ready to help – Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
Meet Echo Dot – Our most popular smart speaker with a fabric design. It is our most compact smart speaker that fits perfectly into small spaces.
Improved speaker quality – Better speaker quality than Echo Dot Gen 2 for richer and louder sound. Pair with a second Echo Dot for stereo sound.
Voice control your music – Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Sirius XM, and others.
Ready to help – Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
Voice control your smart home – Turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, and more with compatible connected devices. Create routines to start and end your day.
Connect with others – Call almost anyone hands-free. Instantly drop in on other rooms in your home or make an announcement to every room with a compatible Echo device.
Alexa has skills – With tens of thousands of skills and counting, Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
Designed to protect your privacy – Built with multiple layers of privacy protections and controls, including a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the microphones.
Better appearance (in my opinion), larger speaker (1.6″ vs. 1.5″), able to support stereo pairing and connect to the Echo sub, more power (uses a AC adapter that outputs up to 15 watt via a connected cable with a barrel connector, vs. the 2nd’s gen’s AC adapter that outputs 9 watts via a USB connection, connected to that unit via a USB to micro USB cable), the white (Sandstone) unit actually comes with a white AC adapter and cable, and it supports Spanish and Italian (which still don’t show up on my 2nd gen Dots)